Any hotel booking made with www.bulgaria-guide.com will be governed by and subject to these Reservation Terms for hotel reservation.
The current web site www.bulgaria-guide.com is edited by International Travel Ltd.
6 Triaditsa Str.
1000 Sofia, Bulgaria
Tel: (+359 2) 980 12 96
Price, Payment and voucher issue
If for any reason the price quoted is not correct, the team of International Travel Ltd. will contact you for authorization.
All bookings must be pre-paid. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Visa Electron, Maestro. Due to Bulgarian legislation you can only make a payment in Bulgarian leva (BGN).You will be charged in BGN at the conversion's rate applicable on the date of your booking.
3. Voucher issue
After we confirm your reservation, you will be able to print your voucher, as a proof of purchase, that should be presented to the service provider.
All information regarding the travelers should be correctly given at the time of booking.
All requests for modifications/amendments must be sent by email to International Travel Ltd. International Travel Ltd. cannot be held responsible for any problem that may happen if you don't receive or read carefully your voucher. In case you have not received your voucher, you must notify International Travel Ltd. immediately.
Please note: Vouchers obtained from an unauthorized source, stolen, copied illegally or counterfeit will be sized and cancelled without compensation.
Cancellation, refund and procedure to cancel a booking
4. Cancellation fee / refund
Except otherwise stated in your personal contract, hotel bookings cancelled are subjected to a cancellation fee according to the following scale:
4.1. Hotel booking cancellation:
- Cancellation more than 15 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged 5% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation between 14 to 8 calendar days before services begin: You will be charged 10% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation between 7 to 4 calendar days before services begin: You will be charged 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 3 days or less before the service: you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee (no refund)
- Cancellation the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee (no refund)
4.2. Procedure to cancel a booking:
- Full cancellation of services previously confirmed by us must be followed by a confirmation of cancellation from us.
International Travel Ltd. will not be responsible for any cancellation not received and not confirmed back to you and might debit the relative cancellation or no-show charges.
- Since the cancellation request has been confirmed by the agency according to the cancellation policy above, in case there is a refund, the client is liable to provide the necessary IBAN account details in written form.
- For online payments made through debit or credit card refunds are being settled by reverse remittance within 7 days term.
5. Hotel Page Content
International Travel Ltd. does not guarantee the accuracy of hotel content provided on this website. International Travel Ltd. disclaims all liability for any errors or other inaccuracies relating to the information and description of the hotels displayed on this website (including, without limitation, the pricing, photographs, list of hotel amenities, general product descriptions, etc.), much of which such information is provided by the respective hotels or other third parties.
Disclaimer & Limitation of Liability
6. International Travel Ltd. assumes no liability for injury, loss, damage, accident, delay or inconveniences which may occur either by reason of defect, or as acts of government or other civil authorities (war, civil disturbances, strikes, etc.) or from any cause beyond International Travel Ltd. control. International Travel Ltd. can accept no responsibility for the loss or additional expenses due to delay or changes in schedule or other causes.
7. Passport & Visas
Each customer has to check he has the appropriate documents for his journey and stay in the country. He/She should check that his personal data are written correctly in his/her voucher. He/She has to own and bring a passport (with visa if necessary) or a valid ID card. No refund will be granted in case of lack or loss of ID documents.
Necessary documents for children below 18 years of age: sometimes on exiting the territory of Bulgaria, local customs require notarially certified declaration from the parents. It is the client's obligation to check all necessary documents for children below 18 years of age in the closest embassy/consulate of his/her country of residence.
Please note: Children and students up to 18 years of age should be accompanied by an adult with appropriate procurations.
Standard hotel insurance included.
9. Should you have any reason to complain, kindly note this needs to be done within 7 days of date of travel. Any complaints must be accompanied by your voucher.
Any hotel booking made with International Travel Ltd. will be governed by and subject to the current Reservation Terms.